Frontier Lodge is using the beauty and power of God’s wilderness to make a real difference in lives throughout Alberta and beyond. Membership enables you to be a part of this, and to show your commitment to Frontier Lodge and the difference it is making.
We at Frontier Lodge are passionate about this unique ministry and are looking for individuals who want to join us in fulfilling our mission. Membership is a commitment to the Camp whether it is financial, prayer support, wisdom, promotion or other gifts. This commitment allows you to be part of the amazing adventure that is occurring here.
Requirements for Membership
Any person, 18 years of age or older, who will support and sign the objectives and Statement of Faith of this Society, and donate a minimum of one hundred and twenty dollars ($120.00) in the 12 month period prior to the Annual Meeting shall be considered a member in good standing and be entitled to one vote at the annual general meeting.
Benefits of Membership
Members of Frontier Camping Society are entitled to:
1. have an active role in the difference Frontier Lodge is making in people’s lives every day.
2. full participation at the annual general meeting.
3. be eligible to participate as a Board Member.
4. vote at the annual general meeting.
5. ten percent (10%) off the regular price of Frontier Lodge summer and winter camps and special events (i.e. Fat Tire Festival, retreats) for themselves and their immediate family members.
6. receive monthly updates and prayer requests, along with our quarterly newsletter.
7. attend the annual members’ retreat at no cost.
8. the opportunity to serve on committees (prayer, site, personnel, finance, fundraising).
Membership Application, click here.